Putnam Valley, NY
Updated December 2,
Please send email
with any questions, comments, or suggestions.
about our servers and site use, awards, technology plan, and inservice
- The Putnam Valley pages have been created using a combination
of programs, including PageMill and SiteMill from Adobe, Claris
HomePage, and BBEdit.
- Most of our graphics were created in house. The new Putnam
Valley logo (the one with the smiley face) was drawn by Bradley
Baumann, a sixth-grade student.
- The Putnam Valley home page, elementary school pages, and
Educational Standards site are served by a Macintosh G3 MT, using
- The Middle School is served by an iMac, also using WebStar.
- The WebCams are servbed by a G3 MT/MacOSX. The WebCams use
SiteZap for camera control, Sorenson Broadcaster for compression
and multicast broadcasting, and MacOSX for serving QuickTime
4 streaming video.
- We use AIMS (the Apple Internet Mail Server) for email.
- Both schools are on T-1 lines.
- In addition to the Putnam Valley sites, we serve pages for
the Lakeland School District and the New York State Technology
- We try to update the statistics on a regular basis, but keep
in mind that we do this in our spare time. The statistics are
kept for html files only and are broken out by week, month, and
year as well as by internal versus external accessing of our sites.
| Back to the top
of the page | Back to Home Base